Upto --Name1-snipped--'s parents and other close kin to leave the matter SOLELY to Bhagavan's DIVINE WILL or to share their view with Sai fraternity

23rd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

I planned to wait for a few more days before putting up this post. But something prompted me to put it up today evening itself.

Day before yesterday (24th June) I had put up the post, "We should wait for a few days more for --Name1-snipped-- suicide case investigation status update", http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/2017/06/we-should-wait-for-few-days-more-for.html.

So far I don't think there has been any sharing of --Name1-snipped-- suicide investigation status update in local (Telugu) print or TV media.

Over the past few days as I reflected about no further update on the matter, I felt that it is really upto --Name1-snipped--'s close kin on what should be done. That close kin would be her parents and any siblings, I guess. I also read somewhere that a cousin of hers is an alumnus of Sai university. I think it is upto these persons to decide whether further information about this MUST be shared with Sai fraternity (and general public) or not. If they feel that it is best to leave it SOLELY to Bhagavan to handle the matter at DIVINE LEVEL then I think we should all drop the matter and leave it SOLELY to Bhagavan to handle at DIVINE LEVEL.

But if they feel that further information should be shared with Sathya Sai fraternity (and general public) then they, mainly --Name1-snipped--'s parents, can put out a PUBLIC Facebook post giving their view of the matter. --Name1-snipped--'s cousin, who is a Sai university alumnus I am told, can help them do so, if they are not familiar with Facebook. I have presumed that such a public Facebook post has not been put up so far. If readers know of any such post I request them to give me its link.

Comments

Archive

Show more