Very disappointed to see Sachin Tendulkar share stage with impersonator Madhusudan Rao Naidu

Last updated on 22nd April 2020

22nd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

Just saw some live stream feed of Muddenahalli group Mumbai (Navi Mumbai) hospital Bhoomi Puja.

My feelings are mixed on this. I am happy about the free medical service to children that this hospital will provide. All the best to Muddenahalli group for that free medical service.

But I was disappointed to see Sachin Tendulkar on stage with Madhusudan Naidu. The Maharashtra CM, Devendra Fadnavis, was also on stage. The CM has to support such free medical service projects and he may not have had much exposure to the real physical form Sathya Sai. So I don't have any issues with Maharashtra CM on this. He is just doing his duty as CM.

But Sachin Tendulkar has had direct personal experiences with Sathya Sai. That he chose to be on stage with this impersonator of Sathya Sai - Madhusudan Rao Naidu - who is diluting and distorting Sathya Sai's memories and legacy, and misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees across the globe using the holy name of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, is a major disappointment.

I guess now Muddenahalli group will claim Sachin Tendulkar to be a follower of Madhusudan! Sunil Gavaskar was on stage for their Bhagavan birthday function on 23rd Nov. this year (few days ago). So Madhu Baba has netted two cricket superstar icons now as his devotees!

That is a tragedy, in my considered opinion, as it will lead more people to get trapped by Madhu Baba, thinking that this impersonator is Sathya Sai Baba!!!

But then such is life! I guess we should now steel ourselves to see PM Narendra Modi on stage with Madhusudan Rao Naidu, somewhere down the line. BTW the Maharashtra CM is also from the BJP which is the party that Narendra Modi leads in Parliament as the Prime Minister of the country.
===============================================

Given below are my comments from my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2023367297879837, associated with this post. Readers who would like to read the full exchange to get the proper context of my comments, may please visit the above public Facebook post.

In response to a comment where a person said that she was called "double agent" because she supports PM Modi even though she is critical of Muddenahalli group (but is appreciative of their service activities), I (Ravi) wrote (slightly edited):

Muddenahalli group is known for its aggressive ways while portraying a friendly love all serve all face publicly. I have personally experienced the brutal behaviour of the traitor vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped-- and traitor-collaborators in the Sai university during the horrible period of around a year from Jul 2011 to June 2012 by which time Muddenahalli group completed their HIJACK of Sai university (till Nov. 2014 when --Name1-snipped-- stepped down as VC). They are Asathya-Adharma crooks who will be willing to go to any extent to further their goals. E.g. How Bhaskar Iyer of Melbourne, Australia and Parthi Resident/Venkatesh Babu, who may be the same person or different persons, attacked me viciously on social media by cooking up false allegations against me, earlier this year and succeeded, I have to say, in spoiling relations between me and Mr. V.R. Ganti and also some others. [Readers who want to know more about it may read my (index) post: Misrepresentation and fabrication by Parthi Resident/Venkatesh Babu against me; Beware of Arun Srinivas, alumnus of Muddenahalli school - Part 1, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2017/02/my-facebook-posts-related-to.html, dated 1st February 2017 and last updated 14th Mar. 2017.]

I think this Muddenahalli matter is a test by fire of loyalty towards real Bhagavan Sathya Sai and his teachings. Those who are weak in their loyalty to the true Sathya Sai, get attracted and drawn in by the money power and celebrities and big projects of Muddenahalli group. I saw a Parthi student-staff singer in the Navi Mumbai hospital Bhoomi Puja event! Perhaps he has quit Parthi and joined them recently!
----

In response to comment that she was told by a non Muddenahalli group supporter but by a "sai warrior" (Ravi: I think that means a Parthi group supporter who exposes false claims of Muddenahalli group) that she shouldn't support Modi, I wrote:

About PM Modi support. I think we need to stay balanced in this matter and not get fanatical.

Just because Sachin Tendulkar has publicly shown his support to Madhusudan Naidu, I do not view him as my enemy! In my eyes, Sachin Tendulkar continues to be a cricketing great and a man of character who is adored by millions the world over.

But I am very disappointed by him supporting Madhusudan Rao Naidu.

Similarly, if PM Modi shares the stage with Madhusudan Rao Naidu, I will publicly state my disappointment with PM Modi.

But that will not mean that I do not and will not acknowledge the wonderful good work PM Modi has done for the country, and is continuing to do so.

I mean, we can be disappointed with one aspect of a person, but still be very supportive of other aspects of a person.
----

I wrote to the person:

You should NOT become anti Modi only because he supports Muddenahalli group (and if he later endorses Madhusudan Naidu). My view is you should have a nuanced view, where you are critical of PM Modi's support for Madhusudan Naidu (indirect as of now; will become direct if he shares the stage with Madhusudan Naidu) but continue to support him on other aspects.
---

In response to the comment that fight among devotees is not healthy, I wrote:
The Muddenahalli group has created such heartburn and division within Sathya Sai devotees that I now understand why Shia and Sunni groups in Islam have fought each other for centuries. It is a horribly painful thing. But such is life. We have to live with it.
----

In response to comment that Sai came to unite all, and that it is not nice if Sai devotees get into divide and rule, I wrote:

Oh yes, it surely is not nice to be divided. But what can you do if they refuse to give up on Madhusudan Naidu chosen communicator claim?
----

In response to comment that besides division between Muddenahalli group and Parthi group, now there are divisions within Parthi group persons active on social media (on supporting PM Modi or not because of PM Modi's support for Muddenahalli group), I wrote:

About the divisions between Parthi supporters on social media: Well, I got targeted due to my stand that I am appreciative of Muddenahalli group social service activities. It was not a discussion. It was more of: either you are with us or against us. And a group of people tried to gang up on me and criticize me together on social media. I have experienced enough of life, including groupism in Parthi even when Bhagavan was in physical form, to understand that they were ganging up on me. I backed out of the conversation that I was having with them, unfriended one or two persons, and stopped following a couple of persons.

So my posts now get significantly lesser number of likes or shares than earlier. That's fine. I have to be true to my beliefs and approaches. I may be wrong in some but I will acknowledge that I am wrong only when I am convinced by it. I will not change my stand because a group of people gang up on me. I have to say here that I chose to terminate my association with the Sai university in March 2012 when I saw that its vice-chancellor, its registrar and its director of Prasanthi Nilayam campus all had taken to Asathya-Adharma and were supporting Narasimhamurthy's dream-instruction claims.

Rabindranath Tagore has a famous poem/song 'Ekla Chalo Re' which, if I recall correctly, says that if the world does not walk with you but you are clear that your beliefs and approaches are right, then one should walk alone. [Readers may want to see my post: During testing times, truth-lovers sometimes have to walk alone; Tagore's Ekla Chalo Re, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2017/07/during-testing-times-truth-lovers.html, dated 15th July 2017.] I subscribe to that approach and have practised it many times in life, including in this Muddenahalli group divisive matter. But it is a lonely path and has its challenges.

So I think this is a test for you - stay with the group or stay committed to what you truly believe. It is a tough test. I wish you all the best.
----

[The person responded to above comment by Facebook-Loving it and wrote that it is the same with her and that she acts according to her conscience. I Facebook-Loved this comment of hers.]
-----

Sairam --name-snipped-- sir! Yes, Bhagavan has re-emphasized the teachings of Hindu scripture that "Isvara Sarva Bhutanaam". Hindu scripture teaches us that all of creation is a projection of God. So there is nowhere without God. Bhagawan also re-emphasized "Mano moolam idam Jagat" teaching.

But as the Avatar Bhagawan also taught us that he does not use mediums and communicators to interact with us, and that if anybody makes such claims we should drive that person out of our sangham. He taught us that as the Avatar of the age his relation with his devotees is one-to-one and direct.
----

--Name-snipped--, can you please provide public quotes of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev accepting Madhusudan Rao Naidu as the chosen communicator of so-called subtle body? Regarding Sachin Tendulkar and Sunil Gavaskar, I think they have been misguided by people like Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy and Shri C. Srinivas into sharing stage with Madhusudan Naidu giving the impression that they believe his claims of chosen communicator. BTW if you have public statements of Sachin Tendulkar or Sunil Gavaskar stating that they believe in the chosen communicator claim of Madhusudan Rao Naidu, could you please provide references for them? Thanks.
----

--Name-snipped--, I think you have made some statements related to Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev and so called subtle body (who uses chosen communicator Madhusudan Rao Naidu) rather casually. I find it hard to believe that Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev would endorse Madhusudan Rao Naidu's claim. So I asked you for evidence to back your statement.

That Sachin Tendulkar and Sunil Gavaskar have willingly shared the stage with Madhusudan Naidu is a FACT. But whether they have publicly acknowledged Madhusudan Naidu's chosen communicator claim is another matter. Perhaps they support the social service being done by Muddenahalli group and so are willing to share the stage with Madhusudan Naidu and Shri B.N. Narasimha Murthy and Shri C. Srinivas. Perhaps they are not willing to accept Madhusudan Naidu's chosen communicator claim and so are not making any public statement acknowledging their belief.

About the service activities done by Muddenahalli group, it certainly is quite a feat. However, there are much larger philanthropic institutions in the world. Philanthropy and service activities can happen with determination and hard work with or without faith in God. Melinda & Bill Gates Foundation service activities are on a much larger scale that Muddenahalli group but they don't claim to be chosen communicators of God because of the scale of their service activities.

Even if the Madhu Baba drama is stopped by Muddenahalli group, I think the service activities of Muddenahalli group will continue provided the leaders and workers continue to have determination, work hard and have faith in Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
----

Comments

Archive

Show more