Documenting my part auto bio with pics of my mother's chanting bead-necklace

This post follows up on previous posts of this type related to my efforts to convert a hastily written part autobiography (main work done in 2013) into a self-published ebook and later paperback book, e.g. Some old pics of me (Ravi S. Iyer), https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2018/12/some-old-pics-of-me.html, dated 25th Dec. 2018.


Above pic: My mother - Lakshme Parvathi (Rashamma) - born 1930s, died 1999. I think above pic may have been taken in first half of 1970s but I am not sure. The other possibility is second half of 1960s as the above pic is extracted from what seems to be a group pic of Central Railway Officers' Colony lady friends of mother.




[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]

Above pics: My mother's chanting bead-necklace (which is still with me in April 2019).

Comments

Archive

Show more