Union Minister Nitin Gadkari's talk in Kulwant Hall today, Nov. 23rd 2019, Sathya Sai birthday

Union Minister Nitin Gadkari's talk in Kulwant Hall today, Nov. 23rd 2019, Bhagavan's birthday (mainly in Hindi): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fOpiOB_JvA, around 10 mins.

Nitin Gadkari is a top political leader of India, who hails from the state of Maharashtra, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitin_Gadkari.

The talk comes across as straight and sincere. It is mostly in Hindi with a little English here and there. He also quotes a Marathi saying about spiritual greats. He is a native of Maharashtra, the land of saints with a very big tradition of spirituality and service. So it is but natural that he added that Marathi saying which I think embellished his talk very nicely.

He said it was his great good fortune to be present today at Bhagavan's birthday function.

He referred to value based education and value based family life being two powerful pillars of our (Indian) society and being two great strengths of our society, which Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba promoted in a big way.

He was very supportive of Bhagavan's work especially towards the poor and the suffering, and noted with happiness that even after Bhagavan's bodily passing away, Sathya Sai devotees are continuing with that good work.

All in all, I think it was a very positive and encouraging talk from a powerful Union minister. I think Prasanthi Nilayam ashram authorities must be congratulated on having got this powerful minister to be the chief guest for the birthday function.

As a Sai devotee and a former resident of Maharashtra, I thank the Hon'ble Minister Nitin Gadkari for these supportive and encouraging words.

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY POLITICALLY NEUTRAL role in these social media posts that I put up related to Indian political leaders which may include leaders in government currently and those not in government. I am an Indian citizen and resident of India. I do vote in Indian elections but I keep who I vote for as a private matter. I should also say that I am a beneficiary, a lover and an open supporter of democracy in India.

Comments

Archive

Show more