Should I consolidate my blog posts' content about my "few" experiences of divine powers of Sathya Sai Baba in physical form into a single document?

Last updated on 17th March 2022

Sairam sir/madam/brother/sister, I felt that if I collect parts of my blog posts that are about my "few" experiences of divine powers of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, into one consolidated document (which can be made a small book later on, if needed), and share that document publicly, it may be helpful to some persons, especially young Sai devotees who have not had much experience of Swami, and new Sai devotees. So I have started that work. I have linked a PDF of the in-progress and rough initial version of the document of 31 pages here (on Google Drive): (document deleted and slightly updated document link given below) . Please have a quick look at it, and tell me whether you think this work may be helpful to some Sai devotees (especially youngsters and new devotees). Please feel free to make frank criticisms. Any other suggestions are welcome. 

Note that the document I have linked to above, is a rough initial version. I am just checking out whether it will help some Sai devotees if I do this work. So, as of now, you may just have a quick overview, and give me your valuable view about whether it may be of help to few persons. My view is that even if it helps a few persons like around 10 persons (padi mandi ki sahayamu cheyi is what I have heard Bhagavan say in a public discourse), then it justifies me spending the time to continue to work on this and improve it. 

========================

Update: As there has been very limited interest shown by readers in the 'My “Few” Experiences of Divine Powers of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in Physical Form' document, when I asked them via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/3343048885911665 ), Blog (this post), Twitter (https://twitter.com/RaviSaiIyer/status/1503362231014391810 ) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ravi-s-iyer-13a55310_should-i-consolidate-my-blog-posts-content-activity-6909360403756044288-J4X- ), as well as through private messages to few persons, I have decided that I should stop this document work at current in-progress document stage.

I made some minor changes to the document to include above update and have shared that on Google Drive here (31 pages): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M3oggUPArEkMvydTpXySuEJjmZs_PUp2/view?usp=sharing .

Comments

Archive

Show more