Some thoughts of mine regarding believers in/supporters of Madhusudan Rao Naidu and Muddenahalli group

I was an insider in Parthi Sai university system for around 9 years till March 2012 when I terminated my association with it after learning about and experiencing myself, the power-craze madness in the university administrators (due to absence of fear of physical form of Sathya Sai, after His Mahasamadhi in April 2011). I later continued to live in Puttaparthi outside ashram area and so got informed of the key events and goings-on in the ashram system. So I have a lot of inside info. about the background of Narasimhamurthy, VC --Name1-snipped-- and other leaders of Muddenahalli group forming a breakaway group.

I am not in a position to share all this info. as some of it is very sensitive. I have no doubt that the intentions the above people had was good. I will not believe that Narasimhamurthy is doing all this for earning money for himself (and his family - brothers, sisters etc.) unless I am presented hard evidence to prove that, which has so far not been presented.

But it is clear to me from all the inside info. that I have that Madhusudan Naidu may be having some delusion about seeing some form of Sathya Sai and communicating with him. But whatever that form is, it is not the Sathya Sai that I experienced on a regular basis in Puttaparthi for 8 and a 1/2 (half) years from Oct. 2002 till March 2011 when he got admitted to the hospital.

Now others may have belief in Madhusudan Naidu's communicator claim. It is their individual spiritual journey to eventually know the falsity of his claim. I have done my duty to my beloved and revered Gurudev, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, by publicly sharing my views despite being intimidated by Muddenahalli Facebook fake Ids like Mervyn Hughes and Parthi Resident/Venkatesh Babu who seem to be based in Melbourne, Australia.

But I think it is good that some person(s) who believe in Muddenahalli group are now NOT persuading other people to believe in Madhusudan Naidu's claim. I am happy to know that. All the best to such persons.
...
I am keeping on open mind regarding accusations/claims of Narasimhamurthy being financially corrupt. But I have no doubt whatsoever that Narasimhamurthy has betrayed his Guru Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba by going against his teachings regarding mediums and communicators. He is the main man behind Muddenahalli group and I am convinced that he will face serious negative karmic consequences for misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees using the HOLY NAME of Sathya Sai. It would have been different if Narasimhamurthy had decided to start a mission on his own name - say Narasimha Baba and preached in his own name claiming to be inspired by Sathya Sai.

I have the same view about Madhusudan Naidu. I am quite sure that he too will face serious negative karmic consequences for misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees using the HOLY NAME of Sathya Sai. It would have been different if he had preached under his own name, say Madhu Baba, claiming only inspiration from Sathya Sai.
...
I think some believers/followers of Madhusudan Rao Naidu refuse to look at cogent arguments with backing of Swami's teachings and instructions related to mediums (and communicators)! Further, I was in the Sai university system for 9 years. We know a lot now about Madhu including the business failures he faced which perhaps prompted him to get into this medium/communicator role full-time.

But I think some believers/followers of Madhusudan Rao Naidu get hope from him and Narasimhamurthy and others. I understand that, and perhaps that is a small positive aspect of Muddenahalli group.

It seems to me that fortunately for at least some of them, they don't have to worry about children known to them being caught up in the belief that Madhu is speaking words of Swami, thereby corrupting their understanding of Swami by what they see of Madhu. I, however, was given the free Seva (service) opportunity by Swami of being a staff and teacher (designations of Honorary Staff, Honorary Faculty and Visiting Faculty) in the Sai university (from Jan. 2003 to March 2012 when I terminated my association with Sai university due to my utter loss of confidence in Sai university administrators). So when a worried father earnestly requested my help in 2015 sometime if I recall correctly, to rescue his son who was then studying in Loka Seva Trust run school in Muddenahalli and whom Madhu was speaking to, and advised him to do B.Ed. in the Loka Seva Trust school, I had to do my duty to Swami by helping the parents, in a small way (as others too helped in that) to rescue the son from this brainwashing. Fortunately the son was receptive to parents and others, and did not continue studies in Loka Seva Trust but did it elsewhere.

I consider myself answerable to Swami in these matters, as I was when Swami was in physical form, and conveyed to me what he approved of me and what he disapproved of me, thereby helping me to correct myself.

Following Swami's teachings while Swami was in physical form brought approval from Swami for me via his gestures (and, at one time, words he spoke to me).

I have no doubt at all that I ***MUST*** follow Swami's teachings with regard to mediums and communicators (that we should not accept such claims) as that is what will receive approval from Swami, even though he is not in physical form now to indicate to me via gestures and words such approval.

I further have no doubt whatsoever that if and when I get the opportunity to have darshan of Prema Sai, Swami through Prema Sai will approve of my having stuck to his teachings regarding NOT FOLLOWING mediums and communicators, and publicly helping people to know that what Madhu and Narasimhamurthy are doing by their communicator/medium act, goes against the publicly expressed teachings of Bhagavan.

Jai Sairam!

Comments

Archive

Show more