Tragic sight of --Name1-snipped-- former Sai university vice-chancellor bowing deeply to former Sai university student and Sathya Sai pale imitator Madhusudan Naidu and lingams supposedly produced by him

Last updated on 22nd April 2020

22nd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

From around 1:27:37 in Maha Shivarathri Celebrations: 13 February 2018, Evening, --link-snipped--, you can see former Sai University vice-chancellor, --Name1-snipped-- bowing deeply to, and worshipping Madhusudan Rao Naidu and the gold lingams held in a plate by Madhusudan Naidu.

I have also given below 4 screenshots related to this. The screenshots are from another video of this event which is no longer available [--link-snipped--]. The timestamp in the first screenshot below of 1:39:12 roughly corresponds to 1:27:37 in the video mentioned earlier which is currently viewable.

--pic-snipped--

--pic-snipped--

--pic-snipped--

--pic-snipped--

I hate writing this post. But somebody has to do it as former vice-chancellor of Sai university (Sri Sathya Sai Institue of Higher Learning) --Name1-snipped--'s public act of deeply bowing to Madhusudan Rao Naidu and the lingams supposedly produced by him on 13th February 2018, Shivarathri, will get misunderstood by some naive Sai devotee youth and others as confirmation that Madhusudan Rao Naidu has now become Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba! The belief would be that the so called subtle body of Bhagavan enters into the body of Madhusudan Rao Naidu, thereby transforming Madhusudan Rao Naidu into Sathya Sai Baba, and creates the lingam in the body of Madhusudan Rao Naidu!

Such beliefs being propagated by --Name1-snipped--'s public actions above dilute and distort the legacy and memories of my beloved and revered Gurudev Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. --Name1-snipped-- is actively contributing to Madhusudan Rao Naidu misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees around the world with his FALSE CLAIMS of being a so called communicator who can see and interact with a so-called subtle body of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba which for all practical purposes only he (Madhusudan) can see and communicate with. Now with such Lingodbhavam programs, Madhusudan Rao Naidu is claiming FALSELY (through words of people like Narasimhamurthy) that Sathya Sai enters his body and produces the lingam. --Name1-snipped-- is actively contributing to this FALSE BELIEF being spread, by this public display of worship. I cannot be a silent witness to such Asathya-Adharma done by Madhusudan Naidu using the HOLY NAME of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and which is being publicly endorsed by former vice-chancellor of Sai university, --Name1-snipped--! So I have to do this unpleasant and hated duty of writing this post (and earning anger and curses of some people of Muddenahalli group who get upset by the unpleasant truth that I say in it but also getting the gratitude of some who get saved by such truth-teller posts from being trapped by such FALSE CLAIMS of Madhusudan Rao Naidu).

NO. The divine spirit of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba DOES NOT ENTER Madhusudan Rao Naidu's body. As Shri Satyajit Salian has shared, (physical form) Bhagavan strictly and harshly warned Narasimhamurthy in the past about a similar matter around the year 2000.

Relevant extract from my blog post, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2015/10/satyajit-opens-up-on-narasimhamurthy.html (Satyajit is conveying words spoken by physical form Bhagavan to Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy):   [Satyajit implies Bhagavan said] "Naakem pattindi vaallu paada shariramulo cheradaniki?" Why should I enter somebody's dirty body (paadu shariramu) - why should I enter somebody's dirty body to communicate. "Evaratona maatlada.. nenu neerega matladutaanu" If I have to speak to somebody else I will speak directly. This was the first incident in 1999 or 2000 ...
--- end extract ---

Ravi: So Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has no need to enter into the body of Madhusudan Rao Naidu. There are many people who claim to do Lingodbhavam nowadays. Madhusudan is one of them - that's all.

I don't know whether the Lingodbhavam done by Madhusudan is genuine or not. Perhaps it is genuine. But then that would be due to spiritual powers that Madhusudan may have acquired. It is NOT Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's spirit entering into Madhusudan which is what the Muddenahalli group (FALSE) belief seems to be.

It is tragic to see the former vice-chancellor of the Sai university (2010 to 2014), --Name1-snipped-- display such great ignorance about the teachings, instructions and life of Kali Yuga Avatar, Shiva-Shakti Swarupa, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

Madhusudan is a pale imitator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Yes, Bhagavan's name, life and teachings are so holy and so powerful that even a pale imitator of his like Madhusudan exhibits some spiritual power.

But --Name1-snipped-- is deeply bowing to this pale imitator Madhusudan thinking that this pale imitator Madhusudan is Kali Yuga Avatar, Shiva-Shakti Swarupa Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba! What a public display of spiritual ignorance by --Name1-snipped--! What a spiritual tragedy!

In this context it is perhaps appropriate for me to share something about my two meetings in or around July 2011 with him (--Name1-snipped--) in the Vice-chancellor's office of the Sai university, when I was serving as free service teacher/staff with designation of 'Visiting Faculty' in the Sai university.

Both the meetings were related to objections raised by the Dept. of Mathematics & Computer Science HOD to students and my association with the Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project. The matter got escalated to the vice-chancellor. But I used the first meeting to also explore some other aspects of my role in the Sai university. In the past (well before Mahasamadhi), I had been approached by some faculty of Sai university to associate with the Awareness (teaching) program in Sai university, Prasanthi Nilayam campus. But at that time I preferred to limit myself to only free service (Seva) of teaching of software development in the Sai university and focus on my individual spiritual sadhana in my free time. After Bhagavan's Mahasamadhi, I felt I should now be willing to contribute (as free service) to the spiritual teachings part of the Sai University (of which Awareness program was an important part). So in my first of the two meetings with the vice-chancellor, --Name1-snipped-- in July 2011, I gently broached the topic of Upanishads with him.

He told me in a rather dismissive way, if I recall correctly, that he was aware that I used to write private mails to a small group of people (on my views on spirituality and religion). That was true as I preferred to limit my contacts to very few people then. On Upanishads, I recall clearly that he brushed away my gentle broaching of the topic with him and said that we have Bhagavan's/Swami's teachings (implying that that was enough; no need to talk about Upanishads)! I was taken aback a little by this cold response to my gentle mention of the Upanishads. Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, in his public discourses, was very respectful of Upanishads (Vedanta). If I recall correctly, I quietly took it in my stride without saying anything further on that topic.

But now look at what --Name1-snipped-- is doing! The man who talked about Swami's teachings being enough and there being no need to talk about Upanishads, is ignoring Swami's public teachings and instructions about mediums and communicators! Cheppinattu Chestara?

The second meeting I had with him was one where he shouted at me like I had done some crime as soon as I entered his office. That was related to the fight between the HOD and me on students and my participation in Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project, which the HOD was dead against. I felt it to be my duty especially at that traumatic period just around three months after Bhagavan's Mahasamadhi, to not escalate the matter further (in the light of the fury with which --Name1-snipped-- was shouting at me) and cool it down by obeying, as far as feasible, the instructions of the vice-chancellor. So I meekly accepted all his shouting. He cooled down. Then he wanted to completely dominate me and perhaps ensure that I never create a problem again for him. So he told me in a very harsh way to follow HOD's instructions (blindly). He also told me to sing Bhajans (instead of being proactive and trying to associate with projects like Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini in my work in the Sai university)!

Now he not only humiliated me (which I accepted meekly then as I felt I should sacrifice my self-esteem for the good of the institution at that traumatic time when we at the Sai university were making the very difficult transition to life without physical form of Bhagavan being around), but he was contemptuous of the spiritual practice of singing Bhajans! Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba laid so much emphasis on Bhajans and this man was mocking Bhajans by telling me in a dismissive way to not create trouble in the department by arguing with the HOD about projects like Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini, but (blindly) follow HOD's instructions and sing Bhajans instead! [After this meeting, I decided to stop virtually all my work in the department as I viewed the HOD as completely ignorant about software development and did not want to do a disservice to students and the software development field by following any instructions of this ignorant-in-software-development HOD. I limited myself to around an hour a week visits to help an M.Tech. Computer Science student who was dependent on technical guidance from me for his project work. In March 2012, I terminated my association with Sai university after this project work guidance role got over and there were some further problems I had with Sai university administrators.]

Look at the NEGATIVE Karma phala (result/consequence) the vice-chancellor of Sai university, --Name1-snipped--, got due to display of such rather contemptuous attitude to spiritually powerful practice of singing Bhajans, and his dismissive attitude to studying and discussing Upanishads! He has now publicly demonstrated his spiritual ignorance about Avatars and about Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba by getting fooled into viewing and publicly worshiping Madhusudan Rao Naidu who is a pale imitator of Bhagavan, as Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba!

I humbly advise those readers who read this post and who are confused by former vice-chancellor of Sai university, --Name1-snipped--'s worship of Madhusudan Rao Naidu depicted in this post, to NOT get trapped by this spiritual ignorance, this spiritual delusion, that --Name1-snipped-- has got trapped in, of worshiping Madhusudan Rao Naidu as Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Madhusudan Rao Naidu is NOT Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. He is only a pale imitator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

Comments

Archive

Show more