Autobio cover pic: Progression of sizes and positions to illustrate passage of time. Is this better?

An email correspondent had suggested earlier itself, and repeated the suggestion that some progression of sizes or positions in the three portraits would help to illustrate the passage of time.

I decided to make a version which gives that progression. As I worked on it, I felt I could combine progression in both sizes and positions. In the (first) pic below, among the three pics of me inside it, the size increases with time, and the position moves to the right and bottom with time.

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]


Is the above pic better than the earlier version without such progression which is given below?


Comments from readers are welcome.

Comments

Archive

Show more