Improved Internet search ranking of 'Who am I? I am I ...' book for queries on: answer to existential question who am I?

Last updated on 20th July 2021

My Jan. 2020 post: Interesting to see top ten Internet search ranking of 'Who am I? I am I ...' book for queries on answer to existential reality question: who am I?, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2020/01/interesting-to-see-top-ten-search.html , showed that search ranking for my book was good for above mentioned search term. But if the word 'reality' were removed from the search term making it: answer to existential question: who am I?, then Google Search did not list the book in its first fifty results that I checked!

Amazon India link for the 'Who am I? I am I ...' book: https://www.amazon.in/Who-Ultimate-Existential-conversation-iami1-wordpress-com/dp/164650349X/ .

I am happy to see that Google search results ranking has significantly improved now for the last mentioned search term (but without colon : as I felt that may not be used so much by people) as compared to what it was in Jan. 2020 .

For search term:

existential question who am I?

Google Search now gives my book as 13th result.

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]



For search term:

answer to existential question who am I?

Google Search now gives my book as 18th result


Bing.com ranking seems to be same as earlier. It now gives my book as 4th result (excluding images) for search terms:

existential question who am I?

answer to existential question who am I?

---

DuckDuckGo ranking has also improved from earlier when it was 14th. It now gives my blog (iami1.wordpress.com ; book is based on blog) as 6th result (excluding images) for search term:

existential question who am I?

 

For search term:

answer to existential question who am I?

it gives my book as 4th result (excluding videos) and my blog as the next result.

----------
20th July 2021 update

Was pleased to see that Bing now shows my iami1 blog as a highlighted result with a related snippet from the blog for search term:
existential question: who am i?




For Google and DuckDuckGo the results are similar to what is shown earlier on in the post - 30th Oct. 2020 contents of post.

Comments

Archive

Show more