John Hislop's Google Knowledge Panel has incomplete and inaccurate info.; Seek information to provide feedback

Last updated on 5th Nov. 2020

Update: As of 2nd Nov. 2020, the Knowledge Panel has the death date as 1995. 


--- end Update ---


Knowledge Panel pic is given below, and its link is: https://g.co/kgs/8tQv7f .


I request readers who have some answers to questions below to please share them with me.

1. When did John Hislop pass away?

2. I presume that the John Hislop who wrote books about horse racing ("Breeding for racing", "Flat Race Riding", "Hardly a Jockey") and the book, "The Brigadier", all of which are referred to in his Knowledge Panel and its extended information, is a different person from Sathya Sai devotee community leader John Hislop. Is my presumption right?

3. Many years ago, I read both "My Baba and I" and "Conversations with Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba" and benefited greatly from them. Has he written any other books on Sathya Sai Baba (e.g. "Seeking Divinity")?

4. Did John Hislop have any children/heirs? If so, is it possible for us to contact them?

I ask these questions as I would like to provide validated information to Google Knowledge Panel folks via their feedback link below John Hislop's Google Knowledge Panel.

===============================

Associated Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2983826175167273 , has some comment exchanges.


Comments

Archive

Show more