About my Thuravoor Narayana Sasthrigal (or Shastrigal) blog - tnarayanasasthri.blogspot.com

Previously I had created posts related to Thuravoor Narayana Shastrigal (TNS) on this blog of mine: ravisiyer.blogspot.com . On 14th April 2023, I copied all the posts with content mainly on TNS, to a new blog I created: tnarayanasasthri.blogspot.com blog (referred hereafter as tns blog). The corresponding old posts of this blog - ravisiyer.blogspot.com - inform readers about this move and provide the associated post of the tns blog as a link.

Thuravoor Narayana Sasthrigal (or Shastrigal / Sasthrikal / Sastri / Sasthri / Shastri ) is my great-grandfather (my mother's father's father). I think the key Sanskrit word for the last name is a honorific - शास्त्री .

For more about tns blog, please visit: https://tnarayanasasthri.blogspot.com/p/about-blog-and-author.html .

Unfortunately, Google search for: Thuravoor Narayana Sasthrigal

does not list the tns blog post(s) at all. Instead it returns one post of this ravisiyer.blogspot.com whose contents point the reader to tns blog. While the tns blog thus is accessible indirectly via Google search, I had hoped that a month or so after I had created the tns blog and moved the related post contents to it, Google search for associated terms would show results from tns blog.

A few weeks ago, I added tnarayanasasthri.blogspot.com domain to Google Search Console and requested Page Indexing. That continues to show the message "Processing data, please check again in a day or so" as Page Indexing status. Later I added https://tnarayanasasthri.blogspot.com url to Google Search Console and requested Page Indexing. At least a week has passed and even this url Page Indexing status is: "Processing data, please check again in a day or so".

For some reason, Google seems to be reluctant to index pages from this tns blog.

So I decided to publish this post on this ravisiyer.blogspot.com blog which hopefully will be indexed by Google and so shown as a top result when somebody searches for Thuravoor Narayana Sasthrigal (or Shastrigal) or similar terms.

Note that for search term: Thuravoor Narayana Sasthrigal

both Bing and DuckDuckGo search engines return the new tns blog as the top result. So Bing and DuckDuckGo have indexed the new tns blog. 

Comments

Archive

Show more