Miscellaneous posts & comments on Facebook in November 2018 and spillover to Dec

23rd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

When author of post or comment is not mentioned, it should be assumed that it is me (Ravi S. Iyer).

In response to a comment somewhere on FB, "I'm the ever daring lioness.. Who wanna protect me like a lion!!! Ravi S. Iyer..?", I (Ravi S. Iyer) wrote on 30th Nov. 2018:

Well, I am just a Jatayu who has done, and continues to do his bit, to protect Prasanthi Nilayam system from Muddenahalli HIJACKERS ... Beyond that I can offer only advice. ... Be wary of Muddenahalli fellows. Know your strengths and weaknesses in your fight against them. Use Yukti (intelligence) like Hanuman is said to have done when he combated the Rakshasas in Lanka. ... All the best!
----

I (Ravi S. Iyer) added: I need to add that I will surely offer support on social media and encouragement to you for exposing Asathya-Adharma of Muddenahalli group, whenever I am in a position to do so. I do have some health and other issues - so one cannot assume that I will always be available for such support.

But that support can only help so much. Muddenahalli group trolls have a history of being very nasty people who will dig up information about persons they target, and then conspire, yes, conspire, to create problems for that person in the real world. I know this from experience as I have been targeted by them using some people who seem to be based in Melbourne, Australia with contacts with persons in Muddenahalli and in Puttaparthi.

So for that sort of real world issues you may face, my social media support may not really help you much.
----

In response to comment "Call Ravi Iyer and Ganti to lead the team!", I (Ravi S. Iyer) wrote on 30th Nov. 2018:

I am no team leader. Just an individual with lots of limitations doing my little bit to combat Asathya-Adharma of Muddenahalli group through my writings on social media.

But Vr Ganti sir is more than willing to play a leadership role in challenging Asathya-Adharma of MDH in the real life world too. This I ***know*** from what I have seen of Vr Ganti sir in this struggle from 2015 onwards.
----

A person wrote in response to above comment, "I agree. In fact Vr Ganti Sir was even willing to go to extreme lengths". I (Ravi) Facebook-liked this comment.

In response to above comments, another person wrote: "Terry Reis Kennedy has also been in the forefront warning against the ever-growing fraud of the MDH-ers since very early on, and has made extreme sacrifices to this cause. My kudos to her! Om Sai Ram". I (Ravi S. Iyer) responded on 1st Dec. 2018:

Yes. Surely, Terry has been a great warrior in this fight against Asathya-Adharma of MDH as per my observation, right from the time I got into the picture in 2015. Though I don't think Terry is much into the South East Asia - Malaysia, Singapore etc. - scene in this matter. That's Vr Ganti sir's region as he lives in Singapore, and he has been at the forefront in combating Asathya-Adharma of MDH group in this region.
----
================================================================

My FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2350521771831053, shares a pic with the caption "No matter how good a person you are, you are evil in someone's story.". The share comment I made is:
Applies in some manner (bad if not evil) to whistle-blowers and those who take a public stand on critical and controversial issues. I am one of them and surely will be viewed as a bad guy by some. C'est la vie!
----

Some comments on it are given below:

In response to comment, "Yes this is the Matrix of life. Can't escape.", I (Ravi) wrote:
Duniya mein hum aayein hai to Jeena hi padega
Jeevan hain agar zehar to peena hi padega
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjYhUk6M0iM
----

Another person commented: "Even God is evil in Lucifer’s story [Smiley-icons]" [I (Ravi) Facebook-liked this comment.]
----
=================================================================
In an FB post a person had mentioned about having had glimpses of her past life. I (Ravi) made the following comments on that post:

Wow! I have had not such insights. But I had been to an Agasthya Nadi reader in second half of 1990s, if I recall correctly. He said that the health problems that I was facing was because of the bad deeds I had done in previous life/lives.

There was an optional past life interview with that Naadi reader. But I did not take that option.
----

In response to comment about the person wanting to get a Naadi reading some day, I responded:
Prior to that Naadi reading I did not have belief in such stuff. But the young boy (early 20s I think) read my past life with so much knowledge that I was astonished. However, the future life predictions were incorrect in some specifics, but they seem to have got it right in general approach.

Now I am respectful of Naadi readers. However, I am also concerned about how knowing their predictions may interfere in my decision making for future. So I am not interested in going to a Naadi reader now (as I think it will create confusion for my decision making).
...
My Naadi reader was from Vaitheeswaran temple in Tamil Nadu. They had come on visit to Mumbai/Navi Mumbai area then. For more about Naadi readers from this temple see this wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaitheeswaran_Koil#Nadi_astrology
---

In response to comment about another person having a Nadi reading where past was given accurately but some of the future predictions did not happen, I (Ravi) wrote:
In my case, the Naadi reader said I would get married and have two kids in the coming years. That did not happen :-). I am still unmarried - though I may marry in future for companionship but not for raising kids - too old now for that :-).
...
But he got the spiritual ashram part right. He said I would be moving to spiritual ashram place. And he had referred to my Guru as Sathya Sai by pointing to a photo of him that he had. ... He also talked of a period of doubt in my spiritual journey at a particular time and around that time I did face some challenges in my relationship with Sathya Sai.
...
He also had given the background of some not-benevolent planet becoming important in my life around that period (Shani period or Rahu period perhaps - I don't remember). Therefore I feel that he had got the general thing right.
...
I also came to know of a case about Sathya Sai apparently changing the destiny of a person. Apparently one person had gone to a Naadi reading at a time. Some of its predictions did not work out. But that person was a Sathya Sai devotee. Later he went to another Naadi reading. Apparently at this Naadi reading he was told of the earlier Naadi reading and the predictions made which did not come to pass. Then he was told that Sathya Sai intervened to change his destiny!!!

Note that I don't know how accurate the above story is.
---
===================================================================
FB post of mine, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2343760409173856, dated 19th Nov. 2018 is as follows:

Fanna-Fi-Allah the Sufi music group having Canadians and Americans, if I recall correctly, does a fascinating rendition of the famous Dama Dam Mast Qalandar qawwali at the Sufi shrine of 13th century Sufi saint of Sindh (now in Pakistan), Lal Shahbaz Qalandar, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lal_Shahbaz_Qalandar, in whose name this song is composed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihdsEzawaU, 8 min. 49 secs, published on 29th April 2015. The local ambience seems to be captured very well in this video.

From the video description, "Join us on a journey into one of the most awe inspiring sufi centres on the planet, the holy shrine of Laal Shahbaz Qalandar - Sehwan Sharif in Sindh, Pakistan. The devotional sounds of qawwali have been the musical component of the sufi shrines in India & Pakistan for centuries. This little music video offers a unique glimpse into Pakistan's spiritual culture which were honoured to be part of."

===================================================================
In Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10218302361289229, dated 17th Nov. 2018:

I (Ravi S. Iyer) was tagged in a comment in this post and so responded:
Hindu scripture has many such cases of powerful demons who had defeated the devas: Ravana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravana), Hiranyakasipu (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiranyakashipu), Hiranyaksha (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiranyaksha), Mahishasura (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahishasura) - mentioned in the video linked in the post above, etc.

God incarnates as Rama, Narasimha, Varaha and Durga to kill the above four powerful demons.

My personal view is that it is quite a stretch to use any of the above demonic examples for the case of Madhusudan Rao Naidu.

Surely, there could be a dark force that is driving/controlling Madhusudan. But the above mentioned demons killed the good. Madhusudan is hurting the Sathya Sai movement and misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees - so he is a false prophet type of person doing great damage to Sathya Sai spiritual mission. But comparing him to Mahishasura is going too far, IMHO.
----

In response to a comment, I wrote:
--Name-snipped-- - You are entitled to your opinion too. Some comments about what you said:

" I remember just two years ago when you frowned upon my own writings about demons and dark forces and how you stood strong in your praise that MDH was doing good works in spite of the fact that they were collecting money wrongfully, by using Baba's name. Their cunning ways impressed you then....I hope and pray you will not be persuaded to in any way support actions that come forth from your "false prophet type of person."".

As far as I can recall (I could be wrong though - you may please provide me my comments then, if you can, so that I can correct them), my views then and now about this are misrepresented by what you have said. Here is my stand then (as far as I can recall) and now:
1) I do not have the pyschic powers of identifying dark forces. You, if I recall correctly, were and are convinced that Muddenahalli is powered by a dark (demonic) spiritual force. My view then and now, is that you may be right but I don't know enough to know whether you are right or wrong. I don't think I frowned upon these writings of yours then and neither do I frown upon it now. You are expressing your view and are entitled to it. Did I ask you to stop writing about your views that Muddenahalli is powered by a demonic force? I don't think so. If you think that I did, please provide me those comments of mine and I will correct them suitably. BTW I commented on this post since you tagged me. Otherwise I would not have commented. I suggest you don't tag me in such posts if you don't want to read views of mine which are different from yours.

2) Then and now, my view is that the service to society work that Muddenahalli group is doing by providing free medical and free educational service is praise worthy, even if their promotion and endorsement of Madhusudan Rao Naidu is wrong. Regarding financial matters, my stand is that I do not get involved in such matters. In particular, I leave it to laws of the land and law enforcement agencies of the land to judge whether the funding of religious/spiritual/charitable institutions is illegal or legal. You and others are critical of my not taking a stand on how Muddenahalli collects funds - that's fine by me. You are welcome to have that critical opinion of me.

3) "cunning": I am impressed by free medical service and free educational service of Muddenahalli group. I don't view such service activities of theirs as "cunning". Perhaps you are referring to their fund collection ways. If so, as I said earlier I prefer not to get involved with fund collection matters and so there is no question of me being impressed by their "cunning" fund collection ways.

4) I have been consistently critical of what I say is the FALSE CLAIM of Madhusudan Rao Naidu that he is the so called communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I have been consistently critical of Narasimhamurthy, --Name1-snipped-- and Madhusudan Rao Naidu for misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees around the world. I challenge you to show me one comment or post of mine where I have supported their claim. It is I who had the guts to expose the betrayal in the Sai university. Do you remember that? I took on the enmity of so many in Prasanthi Nilayam system by being that whistle-blower and that enmity may continue over this lifetime. Do you know that? There are many others on social media who jump at the opportunity to call Madhusudan Rao Naidu a demon but shirk from being critical of actions of Sai university administrators who supported the traitor vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped-- AND traitor Narasimhamurthy in their HIJACK of Sai university from Jul 2011 to Nov. 2014. Such persons want to play safe and be friendly with these past and current Sai university administrators and their supporters as many of these people are in influential positions in Prasanthi Nilayam system now. Such is life! I know what is what and Sri Anilkumar Kamaraju sir knows what is what - who participated in the betrayal and gained powerful positions and now act as if they are big defenders of Prasanthi Nilayam system. So when you make statements like: 'I hope and pray you will not be persuaded to in any way support actions that come forth from your "false prophet type of person."', you are only showing your ignorance of the huge sacrifices people like Anilkumar Kamaraju sir and I, have made to fight the traitors of the Sai university and eventually play a vital role in reversing the HIJACK of Sai university by Muddenahalli group. And, in that process, Anilkumar Kamaraju sir and I have made powerful, I repeat, powerful enemies who continue to have important positions in Prasanthi Nilayam system ***today***.

I hope you will not use such words in future in your communications with me, --Name-snipped--, as if you do so, then I think it may be best for me to keep some distance - I hope you understand what I mean. Jai Sai Ram!
----

In response to a comment, I wrote:
Noted your comment --name-snipped--. I do not want to further escalate our disagreement on some matters about MDH, by continuing to engage in this conversation. You folks can oppose MDH your way. I will continue to oppose it my way. And hopefully we will not come in each others' way in our separate approaches to opposing MDH. Thanks.
----
===================================================================
In FB post, https://www.facebook.com/shubha.kumar/posts/10160665692410538, 12th Nov. 2018, I commented: Very happy to know that Mata Amritanandamayi said that "it is not true" with respect to so called communicator claim and later 'becoming Sai Baba' claim of Cheap Imitator Madhusudan Rao Naidu.

I have been blessed with a hug by her in the 1990s or early 2000s and also had another Darshan of her in the same period. I have read her works on Vedanta and my recollection is that what she says is very similar to what Bhagavan has said on it. And, of course, she has a very powerful spiritual, loving and noble presence.

===================================================================
In FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2337082363174994, 12th Nov. 2018, I wrote (slightly edited): I love to hear ISKCON's Loknath Swami sing. I can feel the Bhakti (devotion) in his singing, and get inspired by it. And Krishna is my first Ishta Devata. So I have a special love towards Krishna songs. Around 15 mins, Hari Sundara Nanda Mukunda by HH Lokanatha Swami at Pune, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03RdaA-VcBY.

===================================================================
In FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2336597039890193, 12th Nov. 2018, I wrote: Sathya Sai sings about Hindu Avatars including Himself!

The Narayan bhaja Narayan bhajan sung by Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is a fascinating one as the Avatar of the age sings about what previous Avatars did and what this Avatar is doing! The most fascinating and faith-and-hope giving part of Hindu scripture about the destiny of humanity is perhaps the accounts of the Avatars. The Avatar is essentially God taking a particular animal or human form (or a mix as in the case of Narasimha Avatar) to reinforce Dharma and give encouragement and blessings to, and protect and foster, the good (sadhujan poshana). That would be somewhat like the coming of the messiah in some other religions/faiths.

Sathya Sai Avatar singing about the Avatars is really a great thing! I love this bhajan sung by Bhagavan.

I am wondering whether I should also provide an informal (not perfect) translation of the bhajan to English. If some readers are interested I will do it. Update: Just saw that the youtube video description provides an English translation. But it would have been better if it gave a short account of the Avatars referred to. I mean, Avatars are a really, really big part of the Hindu faith. People are named after them. The very names of the Avatars are revered by Hindus.

Here's the bhajan audio with the video being Darshan round clips of Bhagavan, around 6 mins, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD04wvj7GBw
=============================================================

On an FB post somewhere I made the following comments on 7th Nov. 2018:

From what I had read a couple or so years ago, Trump seemed to be very impressed by the preacher Normal Vincent Peale (who wrote the book on power of positive thinking) and whose preaching is considered to be aligned with prosperity gospel. Prosperity gospel/theology, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology, does not seem to be well received by established Christian theologians. From the earlier wiki page, "Prosperity theology has been criticized by leaders from various Christian denominations, including within the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements, who maintain that it is irresponsible, promotes idolatry, and is contrary to scripture. Secular observers have also criticized prosperity theology as exploitative of the poor."
----

[In response to a comment, I wrote (slightly edited):] India has a lot of very tragic history of invasions by Muslim rulers from the North West frontiers of India into the country over centuries, and resultant Hindu-Muslim conflicts and tension over centuries, which continues to a much lesser extent in some parts of India even today. This would be somewhat like what the Muslim-Christian conflicts have been in history. Note that Spain was ruled by Muslim rulers for some time.

So like Trump has found avid followers in many Christian majority countries in Europe, Trump surely has found followers and fans in India, especially among some Hindus in India.

While I am publicly neutral on Trump's politics, as a Hindu with strong belief in Hinduism (but with my own fair share of human flaws), I find it ludicrous that some of my fellow Hindus are worshipping a picture of Trump. But then perhaps it was just a well calculated stunt aimed at attracting attention to them (--name-snipped-- is not a well known group in India), and they seem to have achieved their objective with the stunt as it has been noted in the USA!

I should add that my Hindu beliefs include respect for other religious traditions including that of Islam, as long as those traditions do not become a threat to me and my fellow Hindus peacefully following our Hindu traditions. I believe in Shirdi Sai Baba's teaching of "Sabka Malik Ek' - The master of all is One! and "Allah Malik" - Allah/God is the master. To me, Allah is one name of formless God just like Brahman is another name of formless God.
----

[In response to a comment, I wrote:] Well, India/Bharat is a very complex place with traditions of over millennia having an impact in daily life in India, even today! And even within the realm of religion and spirituality, India/Bharat has good stuff and bad stuff (including black magic stuff). Whether one is an Indian or a non-Indian, one must wisely choose which spiritual/religious group one should associate with. The Black magic stuff is NOT fake - it has power but power that is not used for good and noble things. Getting trapped into one of such bad spiritual groups in India can be a horrifying and terrifying experience!

But then the world over, one has good and bad in each country, I think. Certainly Western Europe and USA have good and bad (which I can say from experience having lived there for a few years in the past), including in spirituality & religion.

As a recent example of some freaky worship in USA (like the Trump worship pic shared above about freaky worship in India), here is a worship ceremony in Pennsylvania, USA in Feb. 2018 with AR-15 rifles: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/28/pennsylvania-church-ceremony-guns/383815002/ . God and the AR-15 rifle both going hand-in-hand is the message that one gets from this ceremony! I would not have believed it had it not been for these reports from reputed USA mainstream media. I mean, I have visited Philadelphia in Pennsylvania in the 1980s and did not get the remotest idea that some folks in that state, around 3 decades later would have a mass killing machine like the AR-15 as part of their worship of God ceremony! I mean, PA was not KKK type territory then and even today I think KKK is not big there.
...
And Trump is now the most powerful man in the world, as President of USA. Trump the individual is different and rather unimportant even if he is a billionaire as compared to President Trump of the USA! He is the commander-in-chief of the most powerful armed forces the world has ever seen! .... So the Trump fans in India should be viewed as fans of the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful armed forces in the world. Military power has that capacity to make people respect it, with some who feel that that military power is against their own enemies, willing to even make a show of worshipping its commander-in-chief!
----

[In response to a comment, I wrote:] Trump has certainly brought the specter of a terrifying nuclear arms race between Russia and USA back to the world. In my young adult days in the 1980s, the news media would be full of that even in India. Somehow Reagan and Gorbachev got to an agreement on nukes and missiles, the INF in 1987, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate-Range_Nuclear_Forces_Treaty which changed that in a big way. Astonishingly and very happily, the fear of a nuclear war between the top armed powers of the world receded for around 3 decades, and that peace seems to have ushered in extraordinary progress in science, technology as well as other fields. Just look at the extraordinary invention of the Internet and apps on it including Facebook that we are using now to communicate to each other, almost instantaneously from two different parts of the world.

With Trump announcing the pull out of USA from the INF (I don't think he has done that yet), Russian president Putin has made it very clear that a dangerous nuke and missiles related arms race will begin again that will be a threat for the whole world.

From an international relations and international order point of view, I think US President Trump has to be viewed as 'The Great Disruptor' who has already disrupted the post World War II world order to some extent, and threatens further disruption.

Whether this disruption is going to be good for USA or not, whether it is going to be good for the world in general or not, is yet to be known for certain (based on facts rather than opinion). But we live in uncertain times now - after the presidency of Donald Trump started. And I don't think a later US president will be able to change it back to the old order.

About impact of Trump on the internal affairs of the USA, I prefer to stay silent largely, except that I have publicly been critical of his vicious verbal attacks on US media (calling them enemy of the people).
...
Vicious verbal attacks on the media by the top person in a democracy undermines and threatens democracy in a big way. As a beneficiary, a lover and an open supporter of democracy, I decided to publicly criticize US president Trump for his vicious verbal attacks on US media.
----
====================================================================

On Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/shubha.kumar/posts/10160635468430538, Ravi S. Iyer wrote on 4th Nov. 2018 :

Thanks for your good work Shubha Ramesh Kumar in actively opposing the attempts of FALSE CLAIM & Cheap Imitator Madhusudan Rao Naidu, his mentor and promoter Narasimhamurthy and their Muddenahalli group, to misguide Sathya Sai devotees of Russia and Russian speaking people who may be living in other countries. Your post is now on my Timeline.

I urge all readers to not get discouraged by the comments of one person on this post who seems to oppose such posts. He made some similar comments on a recent post by Mr. Ganti which was critical of Muddenahalli group. I do not criticize those who actively opposed Muddenahalli group in the past but do not want to do so now. That's fine - I mean, they may have some other priorities in life now. Such is life.

But one such person who was opposing Muddenahalli group in the past is now trying to discourage others from opposing Muddenahalli group! That's not correct, IMHO! There are innumerable discourses as well as private remarks of our beloved and revered Lord, Kali Yuga Avatar, Shiva-Shakti Swarupa Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba where he has been very harshly critical of mediums. Further, Sathya Sai has both privately and ****publicly**** urged devotees to be harsh towards such mediums.

I ***know*** that Sathya Sai publicly chastised Narasimhamurthy sometime in July 2010 and I have written about it elsewhere. That was in the context of an interaction Swami was having with alumni-staff in the inner bhajan mandir/ meditation room of Sai Kulwant Hall in Prasanthi Nilayam. Swami asked alumni-staff whether they had any doubts or questions of him, or something on those lines. Narasimhamurthy, as seems to be his character trait and serious flaw of wanting to dominate others, told Swami that nobody has any doubts/questions, instead of allowing the gathered alumni-staff to directly respond to Swami. Swami told Narasimhamurthy "Noru musko" (in Telugu) which means "Shut your mouth". Then Swami spoke about some matters to the gathered alumni-staff. This incident was conveyed to me then by an alumni-staff who was shocked that Swami had publicly humiliated Narasimhamurthy by asking him to shut his mouth.

Today my interpretation of that incident is that Swami clearly saw that Narasimhamurthy is having the ambition of becoming a sort-of successor to Swami. In July 2010 or so, Swami's physical health was already very down. He would have difficulty speaking. Many would not understand his words. But in May 2010, and later in 2010 or early 2011, I had direct experiences of Swami's divine powers where Swami made it crystal clear to me that he could read my mind and that if I tried to do something foolish, at physical form level itself despite his physical handicaps then, he could ***fix*** me physically. These were awesome experiences of Sathya Sai divine powers.

I share all this to just drive home the point that I am convinced that Swami saw clearly around July 2010 that Narasimhamurthy is having the ambition of becoming a successor to him, and which is what Narasimhamurthy attempted to do with stunning success for a few years, from July 2011 with his dream-instruction successor claim.

And by publicly humiliating Narasimhamurthy to ****shut his mouth**** (Noru Musko), Swami made it clear to anybody who had/has the discernment that Swami did not ****anoint**** Narasimhamurthy (or anybody else for that matter) as his successor.

I was told sometime perhaps in 2014 or 2015 that Shri K. Chakravarthi privately referred to B.N. Narasimhamurthy as Guru Drohi. I totally agree with this assessment of Shri K. Chakravarthi.

I urge readers and activists opposing Muddenahalli group to choose to follow Sathya Sai on this matter rather than this person who is now trying to discourage them from opposing Muddenahalli group. Let us help our Russian brother and sister Sathya Sai devotees by providing them truthful information which will enable them to know that Muddenahalli group claims about Madhusudan Rao Naidu and so called subtle body are ***FALSE CLAIMS*** and that they should not associate with Muddenahalli group for their own good and their own spiritual uplift.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to a comment: In my view, from around mid 2016, SSSCT has shown spine and courage in opposing Muddenahalli group. They were able to remove some staff who had visited Muddenahalli group and that sent a clear message to all staff of SSSCT and associated institutions that anybody who visits Muddenhalli group will be removed from employment/honorary/free service. That was a big milestone in the reversal of Muddenahalli group HIJACK of some parts of Prasanthi Nilayam system.

However, for reasons best known to itself, SSSCT has chosen NOT to challenge Madhusudan Rao Naidu's FALSE CLAIM in an Indian court of law. Perhaps SSSCT did not want to take this matter that far as it may result in unintended negative consequences. Court cases have that negative effect, at times.

I disagree with the view that only SSSCT can resolve the MDH issue. I think devotees and social media activists can play a vital role in helping at least some people escape from being misguided by Madhusudan Rao Naidu and Narasimhamurthy's FALSE CLAIMS using the HOLY NAME of our beloved Gurudev Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

In fact, it has been social media activists, with Facebook being the most important social media platform for this work, that have been at the forefront of exposing the FALSE CLAIMS of Muddenahalli group and thereby helping some Sai devotees to escape from falling into Muddenahalli group trap.

So if such work stops, Muddenahalli group will be able to trap more people! Therefore such work should NOT stop. On the other hand, those who write on such matters, spending their own precious time and earning no money but earning enmity from Muddenahalli group especially its trolls, must be provided support and encouragement.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to a comment (slightly edited): --Name-snipped--, That case is related to control of Loka Seva Trust and through that, control of its estates including the Muddenahalli estate used by Muddenahalli group. It does not challenge Madhusudan Rao Naidu's FALSE CLAIM of being a so called communicator of a so called subtle body of Sathya Sai. To me, the latter is the key issue. If an Indian court of law orders Madhusudan Rao Naidu to ***STOP USING*** name of Sathya Sai for his (Madhusudan's) discourses, interviews and darshan, then he will have to stop. Of course, he can appeal the court ruling to higher levels (High Court & Supreme Court). But if such a case is made and we win then that would be a completely legal way of stopping Madhusudan Rao Naidu's drama act.
-----

Comments

Archive

Show more