My "Who am I? I am I ..." paperback book gets listed on amazon.in and flipkart.com

Last updated on 9th Nov. 2018

My "Who am I? I am I - Ultimate Existential Reality Answer; Vedanta; God and Science conversation" paperback book has now got listed on Amazon India and Flipkart (India). The links are given below:

1) Amazon India: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07K7M2963

2) Flipkart (India): https://www.flipkart.com/am-i-ultimate-existential-reality-answer-vedanta-god-science-conversation/p/itmfazakubzrhhru?pid=9789353115210

Both the above sites sell the book at Rs.199 + shipping. Amazon shipping is Rs.45 for Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001 pincode, whereas Flipkart shipping is lower at Rs.30 for the same pincode. Shipping to Puttaparthi 515134 pincode is higher: Rs.49 for amazon.in and Rs.45 for Flipkart.

Given below are a few screenshot pics of the book on the above two sites.

[To open pic in higher resolution, right-click on pic followed by open in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]








An additional point to note is that now my name (Ravi S. Iyer) as an author has been added to amazon.in and flipkart.com databases. So this book can be searched for by my name in these websites.

Comments

Archive

Show more