Transcript of inspiring speech by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu at Prasanthi Nilayam on Sathya Sai birthday 2018

From around 3 hr 56 mins in: 93rd Birthday Celebrations of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba from Prasanthi Nilayam - 23 Nov 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2a5cDBNn-A, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri N. Chandrababu Naidu gives a speech for around 20 mins. For more on his visit including some screenshot pics, please visit my post: https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2018/11/honble-chief-minister-n-chandrababu.html.

Given below is a transcript of most of CM N. Chandrababu Naidu's speech (slightly edited):

By seeing all of you I am getting the memories of when I met Sai Baba. Today, I am really happy that same dedication is continuing in this institution - [applause] - same enthusiasm and also energy levels.

Physically Sai Baba is not with us. But always He will be with us. Whenever you need any guidance, you pray to Him. He will guide you. I don't have any doubt about it. [Applause]

Just now I had a detailed discussion with the Trust (Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust) members. I am very happy - the amount of dedication in Trust members is amazing. I am (having) so much of satisfaction.

Today I am coming to this centre after a little bit of delay. But today is a very auspicious day. Baba birthday! I came here today. I am here. That means Baba called me on this auspicious occasion to do better service or [applause] to work with all of you.

It is a great legacy. And also it is a great product. What he left with us or what is guiding us. Always, His presence is eternal. Everybody has to think that. If He is not guiding us you cannot sit here.

I came here. Generally when He was alive also I used to come from the same way (points to Dasha Avatar gate from where he came in today). I have seen from the beginning to now, the amount of dedication, the amount of discipline, the amount of spirit - what I used to see at that time - same spirit I am seeing even today, even at this moment. [Applause]

I went inside (to the interview room). When Baba used to meet all of us, (it was) in that small room. That room even today I remember - what I discussed with Him, how he blessed me. All these things I remember on so many occasions. When I sat there, the same experience I am getting even today, even (at the) moment. [Applause]

I am confident that everybody is getting same experience here.

So He left a very good product. I am very happy. Even today, in around 120 countries - not just one or two countries - in 120 countries, people are following Him. Some of them - they don't know Baba's history. Or they never heard about Baba. But you ask about Baba. They will say - yes, we believe Him. That is the driving force that is driving (people) all over the world.

So many new devotees are coming now. We are all having experience with Him - physical experience. But so many people - they don't have physical experience but they are having real experiences in real time about what is the beauty of His message! And also that is how He said very clearly - even I (physical form) may not be here but I will guide you whenever you want any guidance from me. You pray to me. I will guide you. That is the message He has given. That is the indication He has given.

Around 120 countries. They are all from different walks of life. Well learned, and also well established! Some of them are billionaires. Some of them are having excellent profession. But profession may give professional satisfaction. For business people, business will give monetary satisfaction. But real satisfaction only Baba is giving for all of us.

What is human life? He has preached realities in life! Nobody can take money. Nobody can take his profession also. What we have served in this lifetime that will be remembered for ever. That is what He taught all of us. Even today if you see here - there are around 700 districts in the country. 500 districts have very staunch followers (of Sathya Sai) and very good organization is there from Sathya Sai sangam (organization).

There are so many organizations who are all doing service. Only one organization - Sathya Sai centre (organization) - I am telling you - everybody is willingly,not only willingly but with Sai Baba's advice or guidance, everybody is doing service. They will do more productive service. They will do wonders in their lifetime.

So all of us have to pledge now to rededicate ourselves for service. He left us one of the best products of service.

And also in Telugu if you see - Aa roja aayana oke maat cheppyadu. Okate kulam manavata. He made it very clear there is only caste - that is humanity. Okate matam - only one religion that is love. Oke basha - that is what he said very clearly - only one language that is (language of the) heart, that is (language of the) soul.

Oke devudu (anthaka) unnadu - He made it very clear. Only one God that is everywhere.

If you see in this beauty - this is only one spiritual centre where Hindus, Christians, Muslims - all communities - are coming. That is what Baba taught us. [Applause] Not only teaching - He practiced. That is the beauty of this place.

Here, there is no particular religion. All religions are here. That is the greatest asset of Puttaparthi. That is what Baba has given to us. [Applause]

Then ultimately - Aayana eppudu oka maat cheppevadu. Seva margam. Manavatamto unnadame mahanottam. Mahonottamga unnadmgane manavatvam. This is the message He has given.

And also one more message He made it very clear. Eppudu nenu unta. Anantarupamai toda unta. Meeru piluste palukata. Hridayamlo Chaitanya deepamaiyi veluguta. Deenajanalo sevalo premarupamai nilusta. Viswa manavaluki na anuraga sandesham ide. Ani chala spashtamga aayana chepparu.

Ante ee roju aayana cheppindi mana okasaari chuste - all respected people are here. This is the greatest product He has left to us. Even if you see one more quotation of His. Love alone can reveal the divinity (latent) in all. Love is God. Live in Love. Love lives by giving and forgiving. Self lives by getting and forgetting. Love is selfless. Selfishness is lovelessness. Do not waste your life pursuing narrow interests of the self. Love, Love. Become what you truly are - the embodiments of love.

This is what Baba has taught. And also one more (quotation). Sathya Sai organization has been established to enable man to rediscover the path of divinity.

So this is a very strong product He left us. On this auspicious day, I am requesting all of you - we are having more responsibility now to take his legacy for eternity. For generations to come. Decades to come. Across the borders of the globe. Not only India. Not only Puttaparthi. Not only country specific. Everywhere in the world, for a better world and better happiness. So I am requesting all of you - You have experienced today in whatever manner you have experienced here. I am having my own experience here.

This experience we have to share with others. Then they will have an experience. Ultimately all of us have to take this mission to the logical conclusion. That is what I wanted to request all of you. I am confident because Baba is there to drive us, to guide us, to bless us, to take all of us - this mission to the logical conclusion. Not only for individual benefit but for a collective benefit for the global community. This is what I am using (saying) here. For global community benefit He is going to guide us. We are only messengers. We have to carry this message continuously then people will benefit from His legacy or the great product.

I used to see at that time. Somebody will have a problem. They will come here. And then they are totally forgetting about their problem. And also, if they stay here for four or five days they are totally recharged. They have discovered the solution for the problem. That is the great achievement here.

For all of you, if you are having any problem - one day, two days you be here. Somebody is having any problem - to find a solution, for one week you be here. Then I am assuring you Baba will bless you. He will give a solution for your problem. Now it is with you how to find a solution here.

All of you will get a meaningful life if you follow Him. I wish you all the best. I will come very often.

From my side, I am assuring you, as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Baba (was) born here as a human being. That is, He gave a message. As a human being though He is an incarnation of God, He made it very clear that one has to face all problems. That is the message He has given very clearly.

But ultimately what all He wanted to establish, He is able to establish with all of us. So when I am seeing all this, I do not want to leave this place. That is the feeling I am getting now.

That is an experience. One should, in life, get happiness. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, ultimately one should have that happiness. Only for eating, all these things we do for maintenance of our body. But happiness will come only with our spirituality. That is what Baba has given to us.

So, many more times I am seeing this environment from end to end. Really, olden days, I am recollecting myself. I am getting so much of energy and also dedication and also happiness. [Applause]

Whenever I am having any problem, I will come here and also whenever I am getting some fatigue I will come here to charge myself. And also take divine blessings of Baba. I will come here very often and take the blessings to do good things for the society. Again I am telling you - to do good things for the society. [Applause]

I am confident that all of us collectively will take this mission to a logical conclusion.

With this, I am thanking all of you. Thank you. Thank you one and all.
[Applause]
--- end of speech --------

Comments

Archive

Show more